You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer (IE Version 8 and Earlier). Please upgrade to the latest version of IE. We also support Firefox and Chrome as alternative browsers and find users have the best experience on Chrome (any recent version).
Webinar Series: CEC20
Step 1 of 4: Register for Event
NEWEA's CEC Committee is offering a series of five, 1hr webinars to discuss contaminants of emerging concern (CEC) starting on July 30th at noon. View Flyer >>
The webinars will include:
- Webinar 1: CEC 101—What are they? Thursday, July 30, 2020 • Noon – 1:00 pm
- Webinar 2: CECs—Where are we now? Thursday, August 27, 2020 • Noon – 1:00 pm
- Webinar 3: Addressing CECs with innovationThursday, September 24, 2020 • Noon – 1:00 pm
- Webinar 4: Cost Impacts & Considerations for Innovative CEC Removal Technologies! Thursday, October 29, 2020 • Noon – 1:00 pm
- Webinar 5: Communicating with Stakeholders about CECs! Thursday, November 12, 2020 • Noon – 1:00 pm
REGISTER BELOW! Remember to log in if you are a member! Reduced rates for regulators and student members.
Training Contact Hours (TCHs) will be awarded for participating New England states (CT / MA / ME / NH / RI / VT = 1.0 TCH per webinar).
An email will be sent with instructions on how to participate in the webinar prior to the event.